BECOME A VOLUNTEER
SNIP depends on individuals like you to help us help the animals. We have many opportunities and ways for you to get involved with us in Idaho. We are growing very quickly and have several needs for many roles such as:
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Our Board of Directors possess an interest in animal health & welfare and provide the strategic direction, resources, and oversight for the organization to be successful in achieving its vision and mission.
We are currently seeking individuals who wish to use their professional expertise to make a difference in our communities statewide.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Senior management and governance experience.
- Strategy and policy development experience.
- Previous nonprofit board or committee experience.
- Strong ties to the Canyon County and Ada County communities.
- Willing to be an ambassador or advocate of the organization to assist in raising profile and funds.
- A strategic and open mindset coupled with a sense of urgency to get things done.
- Team player with ability to participate and contribute in a variety of different initiatives.
Our Board of Directors is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment where all members feel valued, respected, and supported. We welcome and encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve.
If you wish to apply to serve on the Board of Directors or a Board Committee:
- Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- If selected for an interview, a Member of the Board will arrange an interview with you.
- If selected, the Board of Directors will present your application as a part of the slate of Directors for the Board at the Semi-Monthly Meeting.
Help us raise funds for the Spay Neuter Idaho Pets mission through multiple platforms such as in-person fundraising events, social media and web communication.
To support it’s clinic and advocate for it’s spay and neuter/no kill mission, SNIP attends multiple community events throughout the year. At these events, volunteers are needed for set-up, pitch-hitting, planning, manning tables and meeting with the public.
Assist in training new volunteers and recruiting others to volunteer their time.
Includes typing, stuffing envelopes, and mailing Spay Neuter Idaho Pets information. If possible help create and edit literature. Compile a list of community events, civic organizations, etc. Schedule and commitment time varies and is determined by the volunteer.
Help develop relationships with schools, civic organizations, community advocacy groups and more to set up education programs.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
“Volunteers don’t just do the work ~ they make it work.”