We use an easy online process to book surgery appointments which gives you multiple date options to best fit your schedule. You will need to enter your contact information, pet information, choose a surgery date and pay a deposit. Please enter all required information and provide a valid email address, which we only use for confirmations and reminders. The confirmation email contains day of surgery instructions including drop off and pick up times. Please note these appointments are approved Monday through Friday from 9AM to 3:30PM, so your confirmation email will be sent during these hours.
Three Things To Know Before You Go
- A mandatory non-refundable deposit of $20 per dog and $10 per cat is required. We do not store card information.
- To schedule multiple pets, enter your contact info and pet info then pay the required deposit. Then you are taken back the Animal Information tab, where you may enter in another pet.
- If you are not able to make the appointment you scheduled, please contact us via phone or email at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled date. If we are notified 48 hours in advance your deposit may be refundable.
Common Mistakes with Appointment Scheduling
- Enter all information requested. If there is nothing entered, you will not be able to advance to the next form.
- Enter a valid email address to receive appointment instructions.
- If your address does not auto populate, you will need to enter a custom address.
- Enter animal’s weight. Cats may have any weight above 2 pounds. Dogs will need a very close guess on weight, since the system will assign a kennel size based on the weight you state. Dogs may have to be rescheduled if their weight is inaccurate resulting in a kennel size too small.
- Enter in animal age. If you pet is 6 months, you will need to enter “0” for the years.
- Enter animal breed. Most cats are either Domestic Short Hair, Domestic Medium Hair or Domestic Long Hair.
- Enter animal color. We have many color options, and still possibly not the right color. Please enter the closest main color of your pet.