Now make your spay and neuter
SNIP Idaho is pleased to announce that our new website is launched and ready to serve you better. Along with being more user-friendly, it responsive and mobile-friendly to allow you to make appointments by your cell phone, There’s a lot more information on our clinic including on our personnel, photos of the clinic and information for before, during and after your appointment.
There’s also new or improved management tools to allow us to be more effective including the following;
- Volunteer Management to allow volunteers to view and sign-up for opportunities
- Donations to make donations easier on line.
- Events Calendar easily view information about our events like Spay-ghetti and buy tickets.
SNIP Idaho is greatly appreciative to and thankful to the following companies and individuals for sponsoring and/or making this new website possible:
- Cascade Consulting’s Kristin Nelson for management of our websites for over 8 years and continuing on our new one.
- ContractLaboratory.com for sponsoring the design and development of the new website along with set-up of our clinic management software. CEO Pamela Wertalik generously spent weekend and after hours time teaching clinic personnel and in working through Idaho Department of Labor and Global Talent/Janus with an Iraq Refugee Hind Jaafar to teach wordpress and database skills on our new website.
- SNIP Idaho Clinic’s Director Lisa Lovingfoss for quickly learning and adding new content to help expedite appointment’s quality of care and photos of the clinic and personnel.
- Our many, many volunteers who provided hours of feedback and testing of the new design
If your company is interested in becoming a corporate sponsor, donating professional services and products or volunteering, please contact Gary Hicks at email@example.com!